RULES OF CONDUCT
1. Be respectful and courteous to the bus driver in conduct and language.
2. Remain seated with seatbelt fastened at all times.
3. Sit only in regular seats and keep hands and arms inside the bus at all times.
4. Do not make, or cause to be made, unnecessary noise such as loud talking, screaming,
stomping of feet, loud signing, or any other noise which would distract the driver.
5. No fighting, bullying, or scuffling while on the bus.
6. Do not throw any articles in or out of the bus.
7. No eating, drinking, or smoking on the bus
8. No littering on the bus
9. No animals or reptiles on the bus (seeing eye dogs are allowed).
10. Students will not be permitted to bring such items as skateboards, radios, jam boxes,
balloons, or glass objects onto the bus. Any other objects deemed to be unsafe cargo will be
denied. The driver will have the authority to deny transportation to a student with such
articles in their possesion. The driver and/or school district bears no responsibility for lost,
stolen, or damaged items brought on the bus.
Transportation is a privilege which can be revoked for violations of the bus rules.