Are you curious about Special Education programs or would like to:
* Take the mystery out of the special education process and paperwork?
* Learn more about special education programs?
* Bring beneficial suggestions regarding special education issues to the school district?
* To connect with other parents with children with exceptional needs?
* Learn more about the different support agencies in the basin?
* Learn more about the different disability categories and the opportunities available to those students?
The CAC of Morongo Unified School District welcomes your involvement and participation with our group of parents, administrators, school personnel, and community members. Our responsibilities include parent education and advocacy training, review and development of the special education local plan, participation in district committees directly affecting special education programs and addressing concerns regarding special education programs that support students with Individualized Education Plans (IEPs). Our committee is dedicated to insure that everyone receiving special education services within this district is getting the highest quality education.
CAC meetings are open to all members of the public and we encourage parents, teachers, and students to attend.