My Activation Key isn't working
- Verify that you are typing your first and last name exactly as it is listed in the activation letter.
- Check with your school to ensure you have Educational Rights for your students.
- You may have already activated an account in the past. Try resetting your password.
- Still having trouble? Please contact your school site for assistance.
Can I login to ParentVUE with my email?
- Your email will only work as the ParentVUE User ID if it was entered as the User ID at the time of ParentVUE registration.
I forgot my ParentVUE password, how do I reset it?
- Select Forgot Password, enter your primary email address or user name, and you will be emailed a link to change your password. If you have lost access to the primary email account, you will need to go to your child’s school and get a new activation code.
Can I change my password?
- Yes, you can change your password using the My Account tab. Click the Change your password link in the blue section at the top of the page.
What if my StudentVUE/ParentVUE account is disabled/locked?
- Accounts are locked after an excessive number of failed password attempts. Please contact the main office at your child’s school to have your account unlocked.
What do I do if I see inaccurate information through ParentVUE?
- If you see inaccurate demographic information, which you are unable to update in your ParentVUE account, go to your child’s school office, so they can update your information.
Can I use the same login for all my children enrolled in Morongo Unified Schools?
- Yes. Your ParentVUE login gives you access to information on all your children enrolled at Morongo Unified Schools.
I have multiple children attending MUSD schools, but I’m only seeing some of them in ParentVue, what should I do?
- Please contact us at [email protected] to merge your students into one account. Include your student(s) name, birthday, and school.
How can I navigate from one child to another within the same ParentVUE account?
- All children linked to a parent in the District will have their names listed in the menu at the top of the ParentVUE homepage. Click a child’s name to view his/her information.
How do I add/remove or update an individual listed as an emergency contact for my student?
- ParentVUE allows a parent to edit student phone numbers and emergency contacts on the Student Information Tab. Select Edit Information in the upper left hand corner and you may remove, add, or make corrections. The change will not be visible immediately. Once the correction is submitted the secretary in the main office will receive and process the request.
How can I contact my Child's Teacher ?
- In ParentVUE, click on "Class Schedule" on the left side, you will see a link of the teacher's name with an envelope. Click on the link and a separate window will pop up with an email to the teacher.
Can I check my child’s past report cards in ParentVUE?
- From 2021-22 on, ParentVUE will contain all report cards. Please contact your child’s school to request a copy report cards prior to the 2020-21 school year.