Never had a student at one of our excellent schools? Welcome to the community!
New family registration is 3 easy steps:
- Begin your enrollment process by clicking the button below and then go to CREATE NEW ACCOUNT and follow the instructions to receive an email for your Access Key to ParentVUE.
- Use link on email to sign in your ParentVUE and click on the blue option icon on top of the screen that says to register NEW student
- Complete your student’s registration forms and submit them for approval.
Age-Grade Level Placement:
The following provides guidelines for placing students at the appropriate grade level. Please contact your neighborhood school if you have any questions regarding grade-level placement.
Placement Criteria Guidelines for TK, K, and 1st:
- Children born between September 2, and April 2 will be placed in the Transitional Kindergarten program.
- Minimum age requirement for Kindergarten: A child shall be admitted to a Kindergarten at the beginning of a school year, or at any later time in the same year if the child will have his or her fifth (5th) birthday on or before September 1st of that school year. (EC Section 48000; Kindergarten Readiness Bill 1381)
- A child shall be admitted to the first (1st) grade of an elementary school during the first month of a school year if the child will have his or her sixth (6th) birthday on or before September 1st of that school year. (EC Section 48010)
NOTE: Save yourself a trip to the school office by uploading required documentation to your student’s registration!
To register for school, certain documents are required with your application.
Already know all you need to know about online enrollment?