Morongo USD Search Process and Timeline
TIME TO COMPLETE
Phase I—Pre Recruitment
- Solicit feedback from School Board, staff, parents, students and community
Dec 7-Jan 12
- Finalize District profile
- TCG prepares electronic brochure that includes a District profile, District strengths and desired characteristics of Superintendent and application
- Begin recruitment
Approx. six weeks
Mid-January - March
Phase III—Selection of applicants for interview
- Review applicants
- Screen application/applicants
- Board selects candidates for interview
- Board schedules interview dates
Phase IV—The Interview Process
- Interview dates and process selected by Board
- Board conducts initial interviews
- Board selects candidates for final interview
Phase V—Selection of Applicants for Interviews
- Board makes site visit to selected candidate’s district.
- TCG assists with contract development with Board, candidate, and districts legal counsel.
- Board approves Superintendent and approves employment agreement at Regular Board Meeting.