The dress code for all Oasis students, K-6:
- Tops No spaghetti straps, halter tops, bare midriff or low-cut shirts: two fingers wide is a good guideline for straps.
- Bottoms Shorts,
dresses and skirts must be an appropriate length (while standing with
arms straight down, the hem must touch the index finger).
- Shoes No flip flops. Sandals are allowed but must have a back strap. Sneakers are necessary for PE days.
- Undergarments and straps must not show.
- No spiked jewelry or dangling earrings—all earrings can be dangerous for children who play.
on clothing must be appropriate for school: no profanity, alcohol or
tobacco slogans, weapons, or gang related references.
- Baseball caps are allowed but must be facing forward.