1. Cut off bottom of bag; cut down side and open the bag so it lays flat.
2. Place opened book on the paper and trace around book.
3. Fold in top and bottom edges on penciled lines.
4. Fold sides so they extend 5 inches or more inside book cover (front & back). Try it on to make sure you leave enough paper to close the book!
5. Insert book, and voila! A Book Cover!
6. Tape book cover along top and bottom. DO NOT TAPE the COVER to the BOOK!
7. Write the BARCODE NUMBER on the outside of the book.
8. Write NAME and SUBJECT on SPINE, and DECORATE outside of book, if desired.
9. If you want your book cover to last a long time, cover bag/ cover with transparent plastic shipping tape.
DO NOT COVER YOUR BOOKS WITH STICKY BOOKCOVERS! These will permanently damage books and you will be responsible for the cost of a replacement text book!